Wednesday, October 28, 2009

October 29th 2009

Truth. I don't actually know where my book is at this moment in time. So in a last effort I just looked at the others pages and just twisted it a bit to make it my own. I don't actually know what each projects entails so I may have just copied their idea completely. I understand if I do not earn points for this project I figured trying its better than nothing. I do not want my work to be counted as cheating and that is why I am blogging about my efforts. Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your honesty, Marci. I had given you all 30 points for your assignment. It is difficult for me to look at your powerpoints and know how much you may have "borrowed" from someone else. If you just got the idea, and then created your own, that is fine. If you actually copied their powerpoint, and then just changed a few details, that is a little different. Why don't you just tell me what you think you earned on the assignment out of the 30 possible points?

    ReplyDelete